Sunday, June 22, 2014

TOY SOLDIER SHOW SET-UP

So it's been a long time since I've posted and I've been going through my digital camera and found some pictures from the NETSS show back in October 2013.
I just thought I'd finally post them. It was American Revolution and this was before all the little kids showed up to game.


All the Continentals in the pictures are figures that I have painted. They are a mixture of Foundry, Perry, Old Glory and Eureka Miniatures. I also painted the Indians. The British, Hessians and Loyalist troops are from the collection of my good friend, Bill Pritchard.


 
 
 


 
                                                Militia at the wall.



                                                         Washington



                                             Building by Herb Gundt




















                                             Front Rank Hessians






                                 I painted this British commander, The Front Rank grenadiers are Bill's





                                    Some of my Old Glory Indians.....Great sculpts.

                                                   The battle road





                                                          Militia commander

 






                                                Hinchcliffe British legion









                                                    Old Glory Continental lights



                                                   Refreshed and ready for battle !

                                                      
 
 
 
 


 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment